Friday, December 21, 2018

Thank you

Dear terrific and smart students,

     Thank you very much for my classroom gifts. I love my new hand held vacuum! I think it is wonderful so many of you have offered to use it and clean our classroom. We desperately needed a new vacuum since our other one would not hold a charge anymore. We are going to have the cleanest classroom in the school and Mr. Chapman will love seeing our clean floor. It was a great memory opening the vacuum since you all thought it was so funny that I got extremely excited about a new vacuum. 
     Also, thank you for the generous gift certificate to the Gap. I love shopping at the Gap and I can't wait to go buy myself something new. Thank you for being so sweet and thoughtful. Happy Holidays! I will miss you very much over the break.  Happy New Year!


Love,
Mrs. Stantial

No comments:

Post a Comment